Kora Enterprise Administration
Kora’s enterprise features make you worry-free so you can focus on real work. From data security to apps integration and much more, Kora meets all your requirements.
Our servers are:
- Regularly scanned for vulnerabilities
- Monitored by intrusion detection, vulnerability management, and file integrity agents
- Backed by a cutting-edge security incident and event management (SIEM) system
Multiple Layers of Authentication
Kora combines authentication methods to create a layered defense system that protects your enterprise and users
Kora leverages industry-standard SSO solutions to grant users access to an organization’s enterprise bot store and enterprise systems. Supported integrations include SAML (OKTA, Onelogin, BITIUM), WS-FED, Ping Identity, and OpenID Connect.
Kora allows you to create custom password policies that adhere to your business requirements, including dual-factor authentication.
Integrated Authentication and
Kora leverages Basic Auth, OAuth, or API keys for user authentication and authorization before bots can deliver alerts or take actions against integrated systems.
Complete Protection for Sensitive User Data
Kora provides three methods to protect user information:
- Redaction: Replaces data with a unique random alphanumeric value
- Replacement: Replaces data with a static value that you define
- Character Masking: Replaces a number of first and last characters with the symbols of your choice
Secure Bot Messaging: Kora uses the maximum encryption available for each channel when transmitting user, bot, and system data.
Secure Data at Rest: Application data is protected using cutting-edge HSM managed cryptographic keys and AES-256 encryption.
Enterprise Access to Encryption Keys: Administrators have access to the tenant-specific encryption keys and can rotate keys on-demand as needed.
Compliance Across the Board :
Kora is dedicated to providing customers with best-in-class security, compliance, data protection, and is backed by robust infrastructure.
Maintain compliance by automatically retaining user-bot messages
Leverage third-party solutions to archive and manage user skills
Access comprehensive chronological record of key system events
Compliance and Reporting
Rest assured Kora is audited by the SOC and is SOC2 Type 1 certified
Kora can quickly and easily execute enterprise workflows via integration to various systems of records. She provides secure access to key skills development and account management activities and tools via APIs. All API requests are authenticated using the JSON Web Token (JWT) mechanism. Key features and APIs include:
- Importing and exporting enterprise skills
- Fetching intent recognition results and scoring from NLP and ML engines
- Initiating ML and Knowledge Graph training and getting the status of a training request
- Fetching full conversational histories, with support for pagination, and retrieving debug logs and change logs
- Assigning admin roles, and updating user access
Availability and Resilience for All
Kora meets high availability requirements across all components, including a message broker that implements high availability for user-bot transactions, and for on-premise, hybrid, and cloud deployments. The cloud version of Kora is hosted across several state-of-the-art Amazon data centers in multiple availability zones.
Server components across all architecture tiers have built-in redundancy, auto-scaling, and VM replication, eliminating the possibility of a single point of failure and increasing overall resiliency. All components are constantly monitored to ensure high availability.
Thus, whether you want to create an opportunity in Salesforce, or apply for leave in HRMS, or talk to a live agent in ServiceNow, Kora can perform these actions without requiring you to switch between systems or learn new interfaces.
It provides flexibility to enterprises to customize as per their needs. Gain complete control and fully manage the integrations with internal or external enterprise systems. Enterprises will never need to rely on down-time, internet connectivity, or other external factors. Have total control over organizational data with a greater sense of ownership.
Gain Flexibility to Scale With AWS or Azure
Kora can be hosted on AWS or Azure, ensuring hassle-free connectivity, high availability, and worry-free IT.
- Affordability –Pay only for what you use with a predictable, subscription-based model
- State-of-the-Art Security – Receivestandard, compliant and certified infrastructure from leading cloud providers backed by our own stringent security measures
- Scalability – Easily scale to meet demand, without any need for lead time
- Connectivity – Achieve efficiency and productivity through built-in redundancy
Kora API’s integration can be done with enterprise applications, on-premise systems, legacy IVR systems, and RPA tools. Kora also supports API request chaining and uses pre-built or custom processors to manipulate data collected in a user session before, during, and after an API request is made to a web service.
Integrated System Authentication
Kora supports the following authentication models to validate user identity and take action against integrated systems:
- Basic Auth
- OAuth v1
- OAuth v2
- OAuth v2 Password Grant Type
- API Key
Kora enables one authentication profile across all skills for rapid deployment. You can also build custom authentication profiles for various skills (bots) with support for defining subdomains through tenancy URLs, adding new fields through IDP form fields, and more, and test and validate authentication definitions with built-in tools at any time.
Kora can also pass on or provide user identity information and authentication tokens to the bot context as the web and mobile SDK initializes and can leverage existing authentication and authorization settings for end-users.